Welcome to Mychal's first post

 Hi my name is Mychal Kelly and I like to party. However I take school and work very seriously. I started school at Linn Benton earlier this year and I am hoping to earn an associates degree for Practical Business management. This class is part of my degree requirements, I would have started on some other classes and credits that I need to earn, just so that I can get them out of the way, but my advisor was able to guide me to taking this class. 

I would say that the one thing that I am most interested in learning about marketing is the best way to hook the readers or the viewers. Whether it is something interesting, or something catchy. I would also like to learn more about certain factors that will hook readers or viewers better than other ideas. 

I enjoy hanging out with my friends, being outside, and staying active throughout the days. I am able to hang with my friends whether we are going to an OSU sporting event, going to the mountain to go skiing, being able to go out in the woods or go on a hunting trip. I have also been going to the gym a lot and I am trying to stay consistent as the rest of the school year goes on. 


Just a Mountain Man




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing Blog