The Benefits of marketing for University Hero

 University Hero is a small local Corvallis business and they provide great services, makes great food and offer great deals. They are a very small market and they do their best on social media to market their items and deals, whether it is on facebook or instagram. University Hero will post often but not all the time, I would say at least once a week, or they will post instagram stories where they will advertise a daily special that they have going on right now. For example on Friday's they have hotdog Friday's, and when OSU has a home game, they will provide a specials and advertise for people that they will be having a watch party for the game. Then on away games they will advertise that they are having a watch party as well but they doing an away game special of what they call "Da Brisket Plate." Where they will give you a plate with some brisket, a cup of coleslaw, a cup of baked beans and piece of cornbread, that also comes with your choice of beer. I think they have an underrated value of food for only 15 dollars. University Hero is a great place to eat especially as a college student looking for an affordable meal and even for a small family that is looking for a filling meal for yourself and for your kids. Some of the things that I have noticed about University Hero is that they advertise deals for certain days but I think they could create a larger market for themselves by doing it nearly everyday. An active social media account will draw in more people. Sometimes not literally but I think that it will draw the attention of certain people and say I should go check them out, I haven't been there in a while. Which is what I have thought every time I have seen them post a special. I have gone there multiple times and when I have gone there I have learned that they have some really good select sandwiches, which is a given, but they also have really good soups there and they do not market it enough. especially on a fall or winter day where it is raining or stormy and they go in for a hot sandwich and some soup, in my opinion there is nothing better.

Thank you for reading my blog I have learned some things throughout writing this, one of things that I would do to promote my blog to get more views is to write to people and places rather than just writing down what I think the whole time. I have learned from writing this is that not everyone is going to agree which is fine, but I do like my opinion to be heard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing Blog

Welcome to Mychal's first post